Ingenue – Belgian White
Belgian White | 4.6% ABV
Available Size: 32 oz. Crowler
This blonde ale is inspired by the minors, or working class, ales of hainaut. This white is brewed with Belgian pilsner malt, white winter wheat, rolled oats, and lightly hopped with imported Czech Saaz. We brew this beer with extremely soft water in order to create a mouth feel that matches the effects of the oats. Full of sweet bready notes with a nice creamy body, yet finishes clean and dry.
HOW IT WORKS:All beer sold on the Boomtown Brewery website is for pickup on-site only - shipping & delivery are not available at this time.
- - Pick up your order up at our Brewery Dock, Monday-Friday 2pm-7pm and Saturday-Sunday 12pm-5pm.
- - Please allow us two hours in advance to receive and prepare your order.
- - Let us know the timeframe you plan on swinging by in the checkout page.
- - Orders will be held for 7 days.
- - Crowlers are best FRESH - so please try to pick up within 24 hours of placing your order.
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA.
You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers.
For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Must be 21 to purchase.
700 Jackson Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Pickup & To-Go:
Monday-Friday: 2-7:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 12-5:00 pm