We are excited to re-opening our doors for dine-in service!
Dine-In & To-Go Hours:
Monday-Thursday 5-10:00 pm
Friday 3-10:00 pm
Saturday 1-10:00 pm
Sunday 1-6:00 pm
The health and safety of our customers and staff will always be our number one priority, which is why we are strictly adhering to all state and local health guidelines.
Here’s everything you need to know before visiting:
- Maximum 6 people from the same household, 90 min limit per table
- You must wear a mask unless seated (and please stay seated unless going to the bathroom)
- If you feel any symptoms, please STAY HOME
- Keep your mask on until your food or drinks are served and after finishing it/them
- Put your mask on whenever a server approaches your table
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- One table/one check
- Social distance at least six feet from other guests and staff
- No jumping in jubilation or high-fiving other guests (it’s in the rules; we couldn’t make that up if we tried!)
What our staff is doing to keep you safe:
- Wearing appropriate PPE to serve you
- Regularly washing our hands
- Sanitizing all surfaces before each new guest
- Staff temperatures are checked before every shift
For more information on how to stay safe in the midst of COVID please visit the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.