We are so thrilled to announce that starting this Saturday, October 10, we are reopening our taproom! We want to thank you all for your continued support during our taproom closure; we had to evolve with the times and you adapted with us. We are so appreciative to everyone that ordered our beer to go, but the time has finally come to open back up, We do so with a renewed fire to bring you the best beer we can, to continue supporting our community the way you’ve supported us, and to do so safely.
Pickup & To-Go:
Monday-Friday: 2-7:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 12-5:00 pm
Thursday-Sunday: 5-9:00 pm
Reservations & Food Now Required
Reservations are required to join us, so please make one in advance of your visit on Open Table. We are implementing a two-hour time limit and 6-person maximum per party.
Check out the food menu plus taplist here.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Reopening is no small feat, and we want you to know that your safety and that of our staff will always be our first priority. We’re taking this all very seriously which means a lot of changes to our taproom experience, including how we act and what we expect from our customers. With that in mind, here are some guidelines you should know:
What We’re Doing:
- All surfaces are regularly sanitized, especially your seats and tables.
- All staff has their temperature checked before starting every shift.
- Staff will wear masks & gloves and regularly sanitizing their hands.
- Our tables are spaced 6 feet apart for your safety. Please do not move them or change your seats.
- We will take your temperature before entering. Anyone showing symptoms will be turned away.
- Abide by Social Distancing Guidelines and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Masks can only be removed when seated at your table. Masks must be worn before getting up to use the restroom.
- Only one bill per table, please designate who is paying!
- Anyone not following the above guidelines may be politely asked to leave.
We’ve taken great care to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, but we need your help, too! We’re taking our reopening seriously, so anyone not following these guidelines will be politely asked to leave. Enjoy your beer and thanks for coming!